Shooting adjustments of Winshot 1500 with the new Electronic Control System
1. Adjustment of shooting height from cm.230 up to a cm.340.
2. Rising and lowering shooting trajectory from -45° to +135°.
The shooting head can be adjusted in height to shoot from different angles. Thanks to the new shooting head it is possible to choose the target freely and serve at different angles, to attack from 1st and 2nd line and even to set backwards and forward.
3. Left and right lateral movement of shooting direction: from +90° to -90°.
“Lateral movement” means the possibility to shoot the ball to the left or to the right.
4. Regulation of shooting speed from 10 to 140 km/h.
The speed control unit is located on the rear of the machine and controls both wheels simultaneously.
5. Regulation of shooting effects of serve (float and spin) and spike (spin) thank to the electronic control of the wheels.
6. Storage of personalized shooting parameters.
The control unit can store 5 different types of shot (speed and effect) to change the effect in a few seconds. This is very useful for training to simulate serves and attacks of different opponents.